Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation

In Kind Donation - "What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination "What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation.

Do you know about - "What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation

In Kind Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about In Kind Donation . You check out this article for home elevators that want to know is In Kind Donation .

How is "What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation

"What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation Video Clips. Duration : 1.80 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from In Kind Donation . This short film illustrates the power of words to radically change your message and your effect upon the world. Watch to the end... and smile.... and get motivated. :) People walking on the street, pass by a blind man who is using a sign and a small box is asking for money. He gets a few coins....When a kind woman stops by and changes the words on the sign. His contributions abound. He notices she comes back and he asks her: "What did you do to my sign?" She answers: "I wrote the same, with different words!" Homage to Historia de un letrero, The Story of a Sign by Alonso Alvarez Barreda The film was produced by REDSNAPPA, a -business- producing internet videos. Check them out at RedSnappa.com They could do a great job for your next project! Music by Giles Lamb www.GilesLamb.com Filmed by RedSnappa Director Seth Gardner http Cast: Bill Thompson, Beth Miller www.uk.castingcallpro.com I do not own any of this motivational video, I am simply promoting the creators! Getting the word out about them by helping spread the amazing message of the video. All material in this video are intellectual properties of its respected owners, corporations and entities. This video is 100% non-profitable and is solely for entertainment purposes only. I do not claim ownership whatsoever. If the producer or if anyone has a problem with this video, please let me know first and i will delete the video immediately, thank you. "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976 ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about In Kind Donation . Where you'll be able to put to used in your life. And most of all, your reaction is In Kind Donation . View Related articles associated with In Kind Donation . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "What did you do to my sign?" - The Power Of Words, Motivation.



No comments:

Post a Comment