Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value

In Kind Donation - Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value.

Do you know about - Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value

In Kind Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about In Kind Donation . You read this article for information on that wish to know is In Kind Donation .

How is Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value

Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value Tube. Duration : 9.60 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from In Kind Donation . www.planetz.com . In part two of this video on tone capacitors, I present a tutorial on how to read cap values, an explanation of how the capacitance and resistance work together as an RC filter in the tone circuit, and some audio examples to help in selecting a useful cap value for a tone circuit. The caps I play through here are all Orange Drop polypropylene caps with values .047uF, .022uF, .01uF, 6800pF, 4700pF, 3300pF and 1000pF. Everything is played on my Epiphone Riviera P93 with Vintage Vibe Guitars P-90 pickups, through my Vox VT30 on the Boutique Clean model, mic'd with a Rode NT1 large diaphragm microphone. For a comparison of cap material types, see part one www.youtube.com Like this video? Please consider making a donation (of any amount) at www.planetz.com
I hope you will get new knowledge about In Kind Donation . Where you possibly can offer easy use in your day-to-day life. And just remember, your reaction is In Kind Donation . View Related articles related to In Kind Donation . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 2: How Tone Works, Selecting a Value.



No comments:

Post a Comment