Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano)

In Kind Donation - Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano).
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano).

Do you know about - Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano)

In Kind Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about In Kind Donation . You look at this article for information about an individual need to know is In Kind Donation .

How is Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano)

Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano) Tube. Duration : 2.20 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from In Kind Donation . The book of my face: www.facebook.com Hello everyone! For those who happen to read my facebook status, I said in the past that my piano solo arrangement of this song did not do the original justice. My piano arrangement just didn't cut it. I thought it lacked the capability to transfer sufficient emotional impact to the audience, so I scrapped it. Then I thought of a collab version. Verd- I mean, Joanna was kind enough to lend me her beautiful viola skills and now we have this! I think this is sooo much better than just a solo instrumental, especially since violas and fellow stringed instruments produce a more voice-like expressiveness that cannot be duplicated on the piano. Please check her amazing videos here! ***** www.youtube.com ***** Also if you haven't noticed, I'm using a new sound. It's still Synthogy, but it's the Fazioli F308. The bass on this sampled recording is less than that of the Steinway sound that I have been using, so the melody voices in future videos will sound more defined and not covered up by the bass. Hopefully this will be an improvement in sound quality~ If you'd like to support my playing, you could drop a dollar or two here~ (Thanks for all the donations by the way!!! I feel loved ;_;) tinyurl.com Embarrassing trivia: You can hear me humming the original melody in the raw footage (especially at 00:46). I didn't even notice myself that I was humming until after I reviewed the video : / Original background image: konachan.com
I hope you have new knowledge about In Kind Donation . Where you'll be able to put to use within your life. And above all, your reaction is In Kind Donation . View Related articles associated with In Kind Donation . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Fate/Zero ED2 - 「Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau」 ft. xclassicalcatx (viola/piano).



No comments:

Post a Comment