Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free)

In Kind Donation - Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free).
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free).

Do you know about - Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free)

In Kind Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about In Kind Donation . You read this article for facts about that wish to know is In Kind Donation .

How is Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free)

Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free) Video Clips. Duration : 5.45 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from In Kind Donation . Relationships don't always have a fairytale ending. This is a music video about love's inevitable let downs. It's also a story about love that is unconditional; despite the bitter realities it faces, love is patient, love is kind, and love always perseveres. Produced in tribute to the korean dramas we grew up watching on warm summer mornings. The Jubilee Project produced this video to raise awareness and money for HepB Free (sfhepbfree.org). Three ways to help them fight this disease: - Spread the love. Every time this video is viewed in the month of April, sponsors will each donate a penny to the organization. - Become a sponsor by emailing project.jubilee@gmail.com and pledge to donate 1 penny per view in the month of April (remember, you can cap your donation). - Download the song for a donation of your choice at jubileeproject.bandcamp.com. All proceeds from this fundraiser will go to HepB Free to help them raise awareness about this disease, which affects 1 in 10 Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders. Dedicated to Grandma Lee and our cousin Seun-Wook who lost the battle to HepB but taught us courage. --- HepB Free www.facebook.com www.twitter.com/sfhepbfree www.youtube.com/sfhepbfree www.hepbfreesf.org Rooftop Pursuit www.facebook.com/rooftoppursuitmusic www.twitter.com/rooftoppursuit www.youtube.com/rooftoppursuit www.rooftoppursuit.com Jubilee Project www.facebook.com/jubileeproject www.twitter.com/jubileeproject www.jubileeproject.org --- Lyrics Verse 1: I wanna ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about In Kind Donation . Where you may put to utilization in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is In Kind Donation . View Related articles related to In Kind Donation . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Why I Sing (Official Music Video and Fundraiser for HepB Free).



No comments:

Post a Comment