Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody

In Kind Donation - "Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody.
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination "Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody.

Do you know about - "Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody

In Kind Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about In Kind Donation . You check out this article for information about a person need to know is In Kind Donation .

How is "Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody

"Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody Video Clips. Duration : 4.05 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from In Kind Donation . Parody of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" about Target's agreement to exclusively sell Lady Gaga's upcoming deluxe album that was cancelled by Lady Gaga due to Target's donations toward anti-gay politicians. Parody: Sean Chapin LYRICS: It matters if you fund him, or capital TOM (Emmer) ...I gotta ask you, Target: Are you anti-gay? My Gaga told me in her new song, "we are all born superstars" She dedicates her life to all her monsters everyday no matter who they are And then you said you were the only one with her deluxe album in May With everything you did in twenty-ten, you better listen to me when I say I'm feeling very betrayed because you think it's OK To fund these bigot politicians who are anti-gay They'll take our freedoms away, our dignity will decay I gotta ask you, Target are you anti-gay Throw our civil rights away, Target are you anti-gay Target are you anti-gay Throw our civil rights away, Target are you anti-gay I gotta ask you, Target are you anti-gay Don't be a square, just be ahead. Don't be a square, just be ahead. Don't be a square, just be ahead. Just be We know you gave a hundred fifty thousand for Tom Emmer to be governor We understand that you apologized and said you value our diversity But later on you turned your back on us and gave thirty-one thousand more With everything you did in twenty-ten, you better listen to me when I say I'm feeling very betrayed because you think it's OK To fund these bigot politicians who are anti-gay They'll take our ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about In Kind Donation . Where you possibly can offer utilization in your everyday life. And most significantly, your reaction is In Kind Donation . View Related articles associated with In Kind Donation . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Target, Are You Anti-Gay?" - Born This Way Parody.



No comments:

Post a Comment